Company: Cleantech Group
Location: San Francisco, California
Reply to: email@example.com
The Cleantech Group has an immediate opening for a team-oriented, highly motivated Sales Account Executive. Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Sales Executive will be responsible for driving the company’s growth. The ideal candidate will successfully lead the company to exceed revenue targets, and will be accountable for achieving the Company’s revenue goals and for building and maintaining a healthy pipeline. Sales will be principally via telephone, although some travel is required. Your target customers include organizations that need to source cleantech technologies or companies in order to remain globally competitive, including Fortune 5000 corporations; venture capital, private equity, and other institutional investment firms; cleantech entrepreneurs; service provides such as law firms and accountants; and government agencies.
The Cleantech Group, a leading global research and advisory firm focused on cleantech innovation, pioneered the clean technology category in 2002. Today, it helps its clients make critical business decisions by providing the latest industry market intelligence through subscription-based research, world-class advisory services, and global networking events. Details are available at www.cleantech.com.
- Exceed sales quotas by presenting and selling Cleantech Group subscriptions, advisory projects, and sponsorships via the telephone, web demos, email and face-to-face sales.
- Proactively generate own leads and hone process for identifying, qualifying and closing new prospective clients.
- Ability to make 50+ cold calls per day.
- Attend industry events and develop expertise in cleantech needs of Fortune 5000 corporations.
- Log daily interactions with clients and prospects in Salesforce, and prepare regular status reports, including pipeline.
- Demonstrated 3+ years of successful sales experience with a startup company (preferable SaaS, Market Research, or Cleantech)
- Demonstrated experience selling market research, software or consulting services to Fortune 5000.
- Excellent track record for consistently exceeding revenue goals.
- Experience in negotiating and closing complex sales transactions.
- Knowledge of energy, water or other cleantech sectors or ability to acquire such knowledge.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or related graduate degree preferred.
Please take a look at our website and then email a cover letter and resume letting us know why you’d be a great fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org – no phone calls please. For more information on Cleantech Group, LLC please visit our website at www.cleantech.com.