About Cleantech Group
Since 2002, Cleantech Group has been providing Fortune 1000 global corporations, investors, entrepreneurs and policy-makers with the latest industry market intelligence through subscription-based research, global industry networking events, and world-class custom research services. By focusing on the companies innovating in clean technology, Cleantech Group helps its clients make critical business decisions that foster growth, reduce cost, and meet consumer and government demands for improved environmental quality. In October 2012, Cleantech Group merged with GreenOrder, a leading sustainability strategy consulting group that helps companies gain competitive advantage through environmental innovation.
Cleantech Group’s i3 Platform is the most comprehensive, vetted, up-to-date source for insights into companies, investors, financing and relationships across the clean technology ecosystem. The database includes investments, relationships and technology profiles for more than 22,000 cleantech startups, corporates, and investors.
Research interns will work within the Research Team to understand and get smart on the companies developing, insourcing, adopting, and investing in cleantech innovations. In particular, interns will analyse and write about their business models, commercial relationships, and product/technologies mainly focusing on start-ups and multinational corporations. Interns will typically report to our Senior Research Analysts. Our internships provide a unique chance to build up knowledge and insight in the exciting world of cleantech, by making important contributions to our research and analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gathering and presenting information and insight on innovative cleantech business
- Writing profiles on cleantech companies with support from our Research Team
- Providing market insight and comment to support our analysis
- Keeping abreast of the latest cleantech news and events from a range of sources including blogs, news sites, press releases, research reports, and investor websites
- Helping ensure that the investment information (venture capital, IPOs, M&As, New Funds) in our databases our up-to-date, accurate and complete
Contributing to ad-hoc research requests from premium clients
We are looking for candidates that:
- Are enthusiastic about cleantech, new businesses and technology innovations.
- Are inquisitive and pay high attention to detail
- Have strong writing skills and gets excited about writing short business reports for company executives
- Have a “can-do and team oriented approach” and would enjoy working an entrepreneurial and fast moving environment
Position location: London
Start Date: February
Duration: Full time internship, typically for 3 months (but flexible)
Compensation: Stipend for travel or lunch expenses
For consideration for this position, please email: email@example.com