The world’s most forward-looking corporate strategists, investors, entrepreneurs, and policy-makers rely on Cleantech Group research to better understand markets and more efficiently identify, evaluate and engage with cleantech innovators.
- In-depth profiles on hundreds of innovative companies and investors
- Research-driven market and segment insights that put the data in context
- Analyst hours for personalized expertise when you need it
- Get the Cleantech Group perspective and network with other cleantech leaders at subscriber-only breakfast briefings and VIP events
Since 2002, the Cleantech Group has been providing investors, entrepreneurs, and Fortune 1000 global corporations with the latest industry market intelligence through subscription-based research. Accelerate your businesses with market-leading research and data, industry insight, access to innovations and deal flow, unparalleled networking opportunities, promotional and brand-building opportunities and custom advisory services.
Cleantech Group tracks more than 20,000+ companies and innovative technologies, 5,800+ investors, and 13,750+ relationships.
- Corporate strategists who source innovation
- Mergers & Acquisitions executives
- Sustainability leaders
- CEOs, CTOs and COOs looking for cost-effective, clean solutions
- Investors and analysts
- Government officials and policy-makers
- Cleantech industry service providers including law firms, consultants and accounting firms
- Cleantech companies staying on top of trends in the industry
Included in the research subscription
- The industry’s most comprehensive proprietary database on cleantech innovation
- Company Profiles: Hundreds of report-style profiles of cleantech companies based on primary and secondary research with analyst-driven market insight
- Research briefs: Reports on key market segments and regions released throughout the year
- The Quarterly Investment Monitor – the definitive report on cleantech finance, covering venture funding, corporate funding and utilities with breakouts by sector and region
- Dedicated analyst time to talk one-on-one with our sector experts
- Subscriber-only webinars, live events and briefings
- Weekly deal round-ups from Asia, Europe and North America
- Email alerts based on your interests