The world’s most forward-looking corporate strategists, investors, entrepreneurs, and policy-makers rely on Cleantech Group’s i3 platform, Events, and Advisory Services to better understand markets and more efficiently identify, evaluate and engage with innovators in sustainable innovation.
Since 2002, the Cleantech Group has been providing investors, entrepreneurs, and Fortune 1000 global corporations with the latest industry market intelligence through subscription-based research. Accelerate your businesses with market-leading research and data, industry insight, access to innovations and deal flow, unparalleled networking opportunities, promotional and brand-building opportunities and custom advisory services.
i3 tracks more than 23,000+ companies and innovative technologies, 6,800+ investors, and 36,000 deals.
- Corporate strategists who source innovation
- Mergers & Acquisitions executives
- Sustainability leaders
- CEOs, CTOs and COOs looking for cost-effective, clean solutions
- Investors and analysts
- Government officials and policy-makers
- Service providers including law firms, consultants and accounting firms
- Cleantech companies staying on top of trends in the industry
Included in the research subscription
- The industry’s most comprehensive proprietary database on cleantech innovation
- Company Profiles: Hundreds of report-style profiles of cleantech companies based on primary and secondary research with analyst-driven market insight
- Research reports on key market segments and regions released throughout the year
- Quarterly Innovation Monitors: Report that cover quarterly trends and investments by sector
- Email alerts based on your interests