We are looking for a consultant to join our consulting team.
- Conduct primary and secondary research and develop insights relevant to consulting project workstreams
- Research clients and the sectors they are active in
- Ensure that consulting tasks and deliverables align with the project objectives and client needs. Create coherent story lines with relevant conclusions and supporting materials
- Ensure consulting materials are client ready, with clear writing and consistent presentation
- Participate in client conversations, demonstrating knowledge of relevant research
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate delivery workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders demonstrating a clear knowledge and understanding of the research undertaken
- Collaborate with internal and external research subject matter experts to ensure their input is relevant and timely
- This job will require regular travel for business development and client delivery purposes
- 3+ years’ experience in strategy, business consulting or corporate development activities
- Subject matter expertise on innovation in one or more of Cleantech Group’s industry coverage areas
- Experience translating market insight into learnings and actions for specific clients
- Excellent written, Power Point and verbal presentation skills
- Fluent English required, additional languages desired to support global primary research
Why work at Cleantech Group
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Providing cutting edge insights on technologies that can make a positive difference to planet and economic growth
- Learning and development actively encouraged
Salary is commensurate with experience.
At Cleantech Group, we provide research, consulting and events to catalyze opportunities for sustainable growth powered by innovation. We bring clients access to the trends, companies and people shaping the future, and the customized advice and support businesses need to engage external innovation.
Industries are undergoing definitive transitions toward a more digitized, decarbonized and resource-efficient industrial future. At every stage from initial strategy to final deals, our services bring corporate change makers, investors, governments and stakeholders from across the ecosystem, the support they need to thrive in this fast-arriving and uncertain future.
The company was established in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco with a growing international presence based in London. Our parent company, Enovation Partners, is based in Chicago.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleantech Group is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cleantech Group is an equal opportunity employer and insures the promotion of equal opportunity for all persons employed or seeking employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability status.