We are looking for a manager to join our consulting team.
Location: Europe or North America
- Managing the delivery of custom research and consulting engagement workstreams so they exceed client expectations, create actionable insights and value, and are delivered on time and within planned budgets
- Create project approaches and consulting frameworks
- Identify workstream objectives, tasks, deliverables and time frame for custom research work
- Develop client ready materials with coherent story lines, relevant conclusions and supporting material
- Manage consulting and research team input into projects so it is clear to everyone what is expected, and by when
- Develop and training of Cleantech Group’s consultants as well as collaboration with internal and external research subject matter experts
- Participate in client discussions and briefings, contributing insight, demonstrating knowledge of material and relevance
- This job will require regular travel for business development and client delivery purposes
- 5+ years’ experience conducting market research, strategy or business consulting or corporate development activities
- Subject matter expertise on innovation in one or more of Cleantech Group’s industry coverage areas
- Extensive experience translating market insight into learnings and actions for specific clients
- Excellent written, Power Point and verbal presentation skills
- Fluent English required, additional languages desired to support global primary research
Why work at Cleantech Group
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Providing cutting edge insights on technologies that can make a positive difference to planet and economic growth
- Learning and development actively encouraged
Salary is commensurate with experience
At Cleantech Group, we provide research, consulting and events to catalyze opportunities for sustainable growth powered by innovation. We bring clients access to the trends, companies and people shaping the future, and the customized advice and support businesses need to engage external innovation.
Industries are undergoing definitive transitions toward a more digitized, decarbonized and resource-efficient industrial future. At every stage from initial strategy to final deals, our services bring corporate change makers, investors, governments and stakeholders from across the ecosystem, the support they need to thrive in this fast-arriving and uncertain future.
The company was established in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco with a growing international presence based in London. Our parent company, Enovation Partners, is based in Chicago.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Cleantech Group is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cleantech Group is an equal opportunity employer and insures the promotion of equal opportunity for all persons employed or seeking employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability status.