Cleantech Group is looking to hire a Consulting Principal to join our research & consulting team to lead the delivery of custom research and consulting engagements from end-to-end so that they exceed client expectations, create actionable insights and value, and are delivered on time and within planned budgets.
- Successfully lead from end-to-end the delivery of custom research and consulting engagements
- Engage clients in a clear and organized manner during projects, including delivering clear requests for information, participation and input
- Provide experienced guidance and coaching to continually improve the quality of our team’s work, including developing and improving consulting frameworks and working with the consulting and research team to develop and deliver tailored client briefings
- Develop client-ready materials with coherent story lines, relevant conclusions and supporting material
- Develop and train Cleantech Group’s managers and consultants as well as collaborate with internal and external research subject matter experts
- Play an active role, in coordination with business development, in identifying client’s needs, and then structure and scope new custom research and consulting work
- The Consulting Principal will report to the Director of Research
- 7+ years of experience conducting strategy, business consulting or corporate development activities
- Subject matter expertise on innovation in one or more of Cleantech Group’s industry coverage areas
- Extensive experience translating market insight into learnings and actions for specific clients
- Excellent written, Powerpoint and verbal presentation skills
Salary is commensurate with experience. Cleantech Group employees are entitled to a comprehensive set of benefits, including health and dental insurance and 401(k).
Why work at Cleantech Group
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Providing cutting edge insights on technologies that can make a positive difference to planet and economic growth
- Learning and development actively encouraged
At Cleantech Group, we provide research, consulting and events to catalyze opportunities for sustainable growth powered by innovation. We bring clients access to the trends, companies and people shaping the future, and the customized advice and support businesses need to engage external innovation.
Industries are undergoing definitive transitions toward a more digitized, decarbonized and resource-efficient industrial future. At every stage from initial strategy to final deals, our services bring corporate change makers, investors, governments and stakeholders from across the ecosystem, the support they need to thrive in this fast-arriving and uncertain future.
The company was established in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco with a growing international presence based in London. Our parent company, Enovation Partners, is based in Chicago.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Cleantech Group is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cleantech Group is an equal opportunity employer and insures the promotion of equal opportunity for all persons employed or seeking employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability status.