Cleantech Group (CTG) is looking to hire analysts to join our research team.
- Conduct on-going secondary research, including identifying new companies, investments and partnerships, and ensuring activity is correctly tracked and uploaded into our online i3 market intelligence platform
- Conduct on-going primary research interviews with entrepreneurial companies and other stakeholders across the clean technology ecosystem
- Develop an understanding about emerging companies, market activity and innovation trends across our 6 coverage sectors: energy & power, transportation & logistics, industrial & manufacturing, agriculture & food, materials & chemicals, and resources & environment
- Contribute to client ready insight publications and client briefings, applying our research frameworks. Our research work includes analysis of market segment value chains, business activities, market drivers, challenges, competitive landscapes and profiling of innovative companies
- Develop opinions and insight on a range of clean technology topics
- Collaborate with our content marketing manager to develop content for our marketing channels, including our blog
- Develop your industry network and identify thought leaders and topics to be covered at Cleantech Group’s events
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience
- Strong demonstrated interest in innovation in clean technology
- Ability to synthesize data and insights into clear and concise written messages
- Ability to research effectively, and work toward deadlines
- Desire to develop by giving and receiving feedback to other team members
- Excellent written and PowerPoint skills
- Some limited travel may be required
- Fluent English required, additional languages desired to support global primary research
Why work at CTG
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Providing cutting edge insights on technologies that can make a positive difference to planet and economic growth
- Learning and development actively encouraged
Salary is commensurate with experience and location.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleantech Group is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cleantech Group is an equal opportunity employer and insures the promotion of equal opportunity for all persons employed or seeking employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
ABOUT CLEANTECH GROUP
Cleantech Group’s events and consulting services provide clients with access to the market intelligence, insights and introductions needed to thrive in the world of sustainable innovation. Our engagements help clients to identify, understand and act on opportunities created by innovation that can impact the world’s most natural resource-intensive industries. Our consulting clients include global corporations, investors, government agencies, and technology companies. Our research work comes to life at our global events where we bring together influential leaders and entrepreneurs to showcase new technologies and business models as well as learn about emerging innovation and market trends.