Location: London or San Francisco
We’re looking for interns to join our research team for the summer of 2020.
- Contribute to our i3 database, which provides insights on over 30,000 companies, their investment histories and management teams.
- Review investors’ portfolios, funds and sectors.
- Follow market activity and ensure activity is correctly tracked and uploaded into our online research platform.
- Conduct on-going secondary research, including identifying new companies, investments and partnerships
- Conduct on-going primary research interviews with entrepreneurial companies and other stakeholders across the clean technology ecosystem.
- Contribute to client ready insight publications and client briefings, applying our research frameworks. Our research work includes analysis of market segment value chains, business activities, market drivers, challenges, competitive landscapes and profiling of innovative companies.
- Strong demonstrated interest in innovation in clean technology
- Ability to synthesize data and insights into clear and concise written messages
- Ability to research effectively, and work toward deadlines
- Desire to develop by giving and receiving feedback to other team members
- Excellent written and PowerPoint skills.
At Cleantech Group, we provide research, consulting and events to catalyze opportunities for sustainable growth powered by innovation. We bring clients access to the trends, companies and people shaping the future, and the customized advice and support businesses need to engage external innovation.
Industries are undergoing definitive transitions toward a more digitized, decarbonized and resource-efficient industrial future. At every stage from initial strategy to final deals, our services bring corporate change makers, investors, governments and stakeholders from across the ecosystem, the support they need to thrive in this fast-arriving and uncertain future.
The company was established in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco with a growing international presence based in London. Our parent company, Enovation Partners, is based in Chicago.
How to Apply
Send us your C.V. and covering letter.
Cleantech Group is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cleantech Group is an equal opportunity employer and ensures the promotion of equal opportunity for all persons employed or seeking employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability status.