ABOUT THE POSITION
Research interns will work closely with the research team to understand and develop insightful content pertaining to the companies developing, insourcing, adopting, and investing in cleantech innovations. Key to everything we do is the i3 platform, an online service connecting investors, corporations, government agencies, and other facilitators of innovation to data and insights on clean technology companies and venture investment. Specifically, research interns will conduct company research and data entry, and will have a unique chance to build up knowledge and insight in several clean technology sectors.
- Gathering and presenting information and insight on innovative cleantech business
- Writing profiles on cleantech companies
- Providing market insight and commentary to support our analyses in assets like blog posts, newsletters, research reports, etc.
- Keeping abreast of the latest cleantech news and events from a range of sources including blogs, news sites, press releases, research reports, and investor websites
- Helping ensure that the investment information (venture capital, IPOs, M&As, New Funds) in our databases our up-to-date, accurate and complete
- Contributing to ad-hoc research requests from premium clients
- Inquisitive & analytical with a high capacity for critical thought
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for cleantech/sustainability, new business models and technological innovation a plus
- A “can-do and team oriented approach” to the workplace and you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and fast moving environment
- Preferred relevant BA/BSc/undergraduate degree (or in pursuit of degree) in finance/economics, environmental studies, public policy, and/or engineering
- Start Date: Flexible
- Duration: Full time internship, typically 3 months
- Compensation: Stipend for travel and lunch expenses up to a total of $20/day
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleantech Group is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cleantech Group is an equal opportunity employer and insures the promotion of equal opportunity for all persons employed or seeking employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
ABOUT CLEANTECH GROUP
Founded in 2002, Cleantech Group’s (CTG) mission is to accelerate sustainable innovation. Our services, in combination or alone, help corporates, investors and other players shaping the future of sustainable innovation find, vet, and connect with upcoming innovative companies from around the world and across the clean technology theme.
Our online Monitor subscription service, powered by the i3 platform, allows clients to monitor the market innovation trends and search the most extensive global catalogue of private innovation companies and investors available. This all comes to life at our global events, where the world’s largest network around sustainable innovation comes together in person to learn, meet, and get deals done, as well as through our popular annual Global Cleantech 100 program, which identifies both the leading and ‘under the radar’ companies. In addition, we offer a range of premium customized services to provide additional insights, intelligence and advice with regard to both designing innovation strategies and executing on them. Services include active scouting, due diligence and market benchmarking studies.
CTG is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and has an office in London. Learn more at www. cleantech.com
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. We do our very best to reply to all qualified candidates within two weeks.