Cleantech Forum San Francisco becomes Cleantech Forum North America!
Cleantech Forum North America will be back in Palm Springs, at the same venue as 2022, on January 23-25, 2023.
After two successful decades as Cleantech Forum San Francisco, we have changed the name of our flagship Forum from hereon, to better reflect what this Forum has become established as – namely, the annual opportunity for all of the North American innovation ecosystem to get together.
Registration is now open!
If you’re as ready for the excitement and energy of an in-person forum as we are, join us in Palm Springs:
- Connect face-to-face to new opportunities with the North American ecosystem and beyond. Expect quality, in-person deal-making.
- Meet leading innovators including companies in the 2023 Global Cleantech 100.
- Gain insight into trends and innovations powering a cleaner, cooler world.
The Forum connects the latest generation of start-ups with investors and corporates looking for new partners. From co-investors to GPs and LPs, you’ll meet the partners who can take you in new and exciting directions.
Find out who attended in 2022.
If you have any questions about Cleantech Forum North America, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Do Entrepreneurs Get at a Forum?
Join us in Palm Springs on 23-25 January and get your start-up or scale-up in front of investors, corporates and other entrepreneurs who can help you take the next step. Whether you want investment, advice or there’s a technology gap you need to fill, you’ll meet the right people.
If you’d like to present your company to investors and corporates looking for successful start-ups and scale-ups, why not apply to join an innovation showcase? It takes just two minutes and could be the key to your next partnership.
Investors and Corporates
What Do Investors and Corporates Get at a Forum?
Join us in Palm Springs on 23-25 January to build your network of cleantech leaders and top entrepreneurs. You can take advantage of a research-led agenda that includes presentations from investable companies and experts in the trends shaping the future of sustainable innovation.
Would you like to join us as a speaker? Or would you like to nominate someone else? Complete our quick-and-easy Speaker Nomination form. Our speakers are experts from all corners of the cleantech ecosystem.
The 2023 Forum takes place at The Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas, Rancho Mirage (less than 10 miles from Palm Springs), a beautiful and spacious resort with stunning outdoor scenery.
Secure your reservation at the current special price of $274 (pre-tax) / night – offer ends 9 January 2023.
For the latest hotel room availability and information, please click on the reservation button below.
The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa
71-333 Dinah Shore Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
If you have any questions, reach out directly to us at email@example.com
Sponsorship Increases Your Visibility
We’re grateful to our 2022 sponsors for making Cleantech Forum North America possible.
Our sponsors and partners benefit from increased visibility and global networking opportunities. Every sponsorship package is bespoke to make the most of your organization’s goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities.
BP Ventures identifies and invests in private, high growth, game-changing technology companies, accelerating cutting edge innovations across the entire energy spectrum.Read more
BP Ventures identifies and invests in private, high growth, game-changing technology companies, accelerating cutting edge innovations across the entire energy spectrum. Since 2006, BP Ventures has invested over $400 million in corporate venturing and has 42 active investments in its current portfolio.
BP Ventures’ portfolio is primarily focused on emerging technologies in oil and gas exploration and production and downstream conversion processes. In addition, it has a renewed strategic focus on five key areas: bio & low carbon products, carbon management, power & storage, advanced mobility and digital transformation.
For the past three decades, Chubb has provided a wide range of renewable energy, technology, and manufacturing companies with scalable, future focused insurance solutions...Read more
For the past three decades, Chubb has provided a wide range of renewable energy, technology, and manufacturing companies with scalable, future focused insurance solutions. With an integrated worldwide network of branches and affiliates, Chubb’s global expertise, risk engineering, and claims services help Clean Tech companies keep pace with the velocity of changing risks. To learn more about Chubb, please contact your local agent or broker today or learn more at www.chubb.com.
Cleantech San Diego is a member-based business organization that positions the San Diego region as a leader in the cleantech economy by fostering collaborations across the private-public-academic landscape, engaging in advocacy efforts to promote cleantech priorities, supporting energy entrepreneurs through the Southern California Energy Innovation Network, and encouraging more equitable investment across the San Diego region.Read more
Cleantech San Diego is a member-based business organization that positions the San Diego region as a leader in the cleantech economy by fostering collaborations across the private-public-academic landscape, engaging in advocacy efforts to promote cleantech priorities, supporting energy entrepreneurs through the Southern California Energy Innovation Network, and encouraging more equitable investment across the San Diego region. Learn more at cleantechsandiego.org.
|Regular Tickets||Innovator Tickets||Investor/Corporate Tickets|
|Until 22 December||$2,495||$1,495||$2,495|
|From 23 December||$2,995||$1,995||$2,995|
Guidelines on ticket types and discounts
We have three types of tickets – choose your pathway
- An Investor/Corporate ticket – with extra benefits
- A discounted Innovator Ticket – with extra benefits (see below)
- A Regular Ticket
Your Forum Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to all keynotes, general sessions, (non-invite-only) breakout sessions and workshops
- Access to all (non-invite-only) breakfasts, lunches, networking breaks, and receptions.
- Access to the networking area and exhibitor space.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee for Cleantech Forum First-Timers
We’ve run Forums since 2002 and we’re proud to say many people return year after year. As a commitment to our newcomers’ satisfaction, we’ll refund your registration fee if you are dissatisfied with the value you received from your first Forum.
Questions? please contact us.
Innovation Company ticket
Register for an Innovator Ticket to connect with all attendees in Palm Springs plus give your company profile a boost.
You’ll enjoy access to all general sessions and appointment-making opportunities on our digital app plus:
- Brief information on your company is shared with investors/corporates, to help them identify companies of interest, and used to make additional introductions.
- Speaker or presentation opportunities – the earlier you register and apply via this form, the greater your chances of being featured in an Innovation Showcase
- All innovation companies will have a virtual exhibit on our event app to help all other companies identify, and connect to, innovation companies of interest.
Register for an Investor/Corporate Ticket to connect with all attendees in Palm Springs and benefit from opportunities to set up meetings that will take your plans forward.
You’ll enjoy access to all general sessions and appointment-making opportunities on our digital app plus:
- Facilitated introductions and meetings – to maximize your opportunities of finding future partners, you can ask us to make up to ten introductions.
- Possible speaker or presentation opportunities – the earlier you register, the greater your chances of being included in the agenda. To be proactive, you can also complete this form to tell us if you have a particular subject or expertise you wish for us to consider you for.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
All discounts are offered via online registration and payment, unless otherwise agreed by Cleantech Group.
- Cleantech Group subscribers: Our subscribers receive $300 off the registration fee. You must register with the email address you use to log into i3.
- For more information about our services and subscription offerings please see here.
- Government/Non-Profit Representatives: We offer a discount rate for government employees and non-profit representatives. For more information, or to receive this rate, please email us with the name of your organization and verification of your government or non-profit status.
- Groups of over three: If your organization or company brings three or more attendees, we offer special group rates. For groups of three, we offer a 15% discount; for groups of 4, we offer a 20% discount; and for groups of 5+, we offer a 25% discount. Please contact us for more information.
- Students: We don’t offer a student rate to the Forum. Instead, we encourage students to apply to be a Forum volunteer to get access to networking and learning opportunities.
Please note that only one discount type/code can be applied against the standard rates published above. Cleantech Group reserves the right to reject any registrations where a double discount has been applied or the individual was not entitled to use a discount code.
Are you in business school or a graduate program? Apply to volunteer at the in-person part of the 2023 Cleantech Forum North America in Palm Springs on 23-25 January and get access to unique networking and learning opportunities.
Please note that this opportunity is open to those still in school, with occasional exceptions made for recent graduates.
Media registration is by invitation only and is only available for the digital part of the Forum. For a media pass, please contact us.
Terms & Conditions
For the full list of terms and conditions, please click here. Here is a summary of the key provisions:
- A request to transfer a registration (be that for an in person or a digital ticket) to a colleague should be made by giving written notice, anytime up to two working days before the event start date, via email to email@example.com.
- Cleantech Group reserves the right to deny a request for such a substitution, but will not unreasonably do so.
Cancellation by You:
- Participants wishing to cancel their registration must do so in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; Applicable refunds (or future credits) for participant cancellations are outlined as follows:
- Up to 12 weeks before the event date, 100% will be refunded
- Up to 8 weeks before the event date, 80% will be refunded (or 100% can be applied as a credit towards a future Cleantech Group event registration fee to be used within 12 months of the cancellation date)
- Up to four weeks before the event date, 50% will be refunded (or 75% can be applied as a credit to a future Cleantech Group within 12 months of the cancellation date)
- Less than 4 weeks before the event date, no refund will be due (but 50% can be applied as a credit to a future Cleantech Group within 12 months of the cancellation date, so long as notice is given two weeks before the event start date)
- No Show, or No Notice within two weeks of the event start date, no refund of any sort will be applicable
- Changes or Delays to In Person Events:
- All our events are built with the ability to deliver them, even if we have to convert in person experiences to virtual ones.
- If Cleantech Group changes, or delays an event that is either wholly or partially in person, be that due to Covid-19 or some other reason that renders this necessary to ensure the event’s viability and/or participants’ safety, our standard terms and conditions do not oblige Cleantech Group to refund, but to deliver equivalent value. That will be achieved either from a future credit for the full value of what was not delivered (usable within 12 months) or, in the case where an in person event (be that the whole or part of the overall event) is converted to online, the ticket type will be converted and the number of tickets will be increased to deliver equivalent value.
Cancellation by Cleantech Group
- In the unlikely event where Cleantech Group chooses to cancel an event, a full refund would be owed except in the case where an event is cancelled, through no fault of Cleantech Group (e.g. a force majeure event).
- This is a standard and necessary protection across the event industry (particularly aimed at the situation where a very late cancellation is forced upon the organizer/host at which point all the time and costs for hosting the event have been expended).