The 2022 edition of Cleantech Forum Asia is happening in Singapore on 12-13 October.
Leave your details to get discounts and updates sent straight to your inbox.
Join us for easy access to start-ups, scale-ups, investors and multinationals from across the region and the world. Not only will you meet the future of Asia’s sustainable innovation ecosystem, but you’ll also discover the global connections that will fuel your next opportunities wherever you live and work.
Watch a short video of our 2021 virtual forums to find out what kind of content and speakers you can expect to hear.
Connect with the people who can take you in a new direction. From investors to corporates to the latest generation of start-ups, you’ll have opportunities to complete a new deal, assess the latest technology and find the best avenues for progress.
Learn from research-driven sessions
Get insights into critical topics like the potential for hydrogen across Asia, the future of food, sustainable real estate, evolving smart cities and more. You can choose from interactive sessions, presentations and international Innovation Company Showcases.
Meet the thinkers driving change
Whether you’re interested in energy and mobility or your focus extends to water and recycling or preparing your company to enter the Asian market, our speakers offer the latest insights into the ideas that are defining the future of clean technology.
What Do Entrepreneurs Get at a Forum?
Join us in Brussels on 8-10 November and get your start-up or scale-up in front of investors, corporates and other entrepreneurs who can help you take the next step. Whether you want investment, advice or there’s a technology gap you need to fill, you’ll meet the right people.
If you’d like to present your company to investors and corporates looking for successful start-ups and scale-ups, why not apply to join an innovation showcase? It takes just two minutes and could be the key to your next partnership.
Investors and Corporates
What Do Investors and Corporates Get at a Forum?
Join us in Brussels on 8-10 November to build your network of cleantech leaders and top entrepreneurs. You can take advantage of a research-led agenda that includes presentations from investable companies and experts in the trends shaping the future of sustainable innovation.
Would you like to join us as a speaker? Or would you like to nominate someone else? Complete our quick-and-easy Speaker Nomination form. Our speakers are experts from all corners of the cleantech ecosystem.
Here’s our guide for planning your trip to Singapore:
Forum Venue – the Forum will be held at the Sheraton Towers Singapore
Hotel Accommodations – see below guidance on how to book your reservation at our venue hotel
Explore Singapore – enjoy your time exploring the Garden City and take part in additional activities
Forum Venue & Hotel
Cleantech Forum Asia 2022 will be headquartered at the Sheraton Towers Singapore,
located in the heart of Singapore next to the Newton station. The 5-star hotel is a mere 10-minute walk from Singapore’s famous shopping belt, Orchard Road. For those wishing to explore the garden city, you can easily get around via the Downtown and North South Lines to the Central Business District and other major places of interests, such as the Singapore Botanic Garden.
Arriving early to Cleantech Forum Asia, or extending your trip after the event? Here’s a brief guide to some activities and places to explore in the Lion City.
Gardens by the Bay: Explore these waterfront gardens on reclaimed land, including the ‘Supertrees’ that inspired our event artwork for the Forum! These tree-shaped vertical gardens are between 9-16 storeys tall. Walk on the suspended walkway between two Supertrees, and in the evening, catch the sky show of choreographed lights and sounds at the Garden Rhapsody amidst the Supertrees.
And don’t miss out on the Cloud Forest, which features a 35-meter tall mountain and the world’s tallest indoor waterfall.
Museums & Entertainment
ArtScience Museum: Located within the Marina Bay Sands integrated resort, the lotus-shaped ArtScience Museum is an architectural must-see (along with the Marina Bay Sands Resort itself, of course!). Explore the exhibits on the intersection of art and science
Marina Bay Sands SkyPark: The iconic three-towered building with one of the largest cantilevers on top is impossible to miss across the Singapore skyline. Take a trip up to the SkyPark and enjoy the views from the Observation Deck or even take a swim in the infinity pool, 57 levels up!
Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay: Known as the “Durian” because of its shape similar to that of the fruit, Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, is host to an incredible range of world-class performances and events, across the genres of music, dance, theatre, visual arts and more. Check out the Esplanade’s website to see what’s on during your time in Singapore.
Singapore is a foodie’s heaven, with a wide mix of choices and cuisines. Our venue hotel is located next to the Newton Food Centre, one of the most famous hawker centres in Singapore, which was also featured in the movie, Crazy Rich Asians. The late-night market also boasts a couple vendors who have the world’s cheapest Michelin-starred food. Check out a local guide here.
A Platform for Greater Visibility
We thank our 2021 sponsors for making Cleantech Forum Asia possible.
Sponsors and partners benefit from increased visibility and global networking opportunities. Every package is bespoke to make the most of your organization’s goals.
Interested in sponsoring the 2022 edition? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities.
All ticket holder benefits (see above).
Innovator Team Package
Innovator team packages are limited and the rewards include:
- Facilitated Networking to maximise your opportunities of finding future partners, we match you to the people closest to your goals.
- Booth on the platform a dedicated page where you can share information about your business and connect to people that visits you.
- Consideration for speaker or presentation slots, the earlier you register, the greater your chances of being featured in the agenda.
- Marketing representative – include a marketing/sales representative at no additional cost to support for your exhibitor booth.
Investor Team Package & Corporate Team Package
The Investor/Corporate Team Package automatically includes you in our Actively Managed Meetings program and provides:
- Our personalized service to connect you with innovators and investors/corporates.
- Your invitation to peer-to-peer roundtables.
- Speed networking with innovators that match your criteria. Only 10 places available!
- Exhibition benefits so you can add video and other materials to your exhibitor booth and generate even more interest.
- Marketing representative – Bring your marketing or sales person at no additional cost to support for your exhibitor booth.
Want to create your own package? Get in touch
What you Can Expect
- Access to searchable attendee and company profiles
- Scheduled networking
- AI-powered matchmaking
- Access to the full agenda
- Research-led sessions
- Downloadable presentations
- Support from a Cleantech Group team member
- Pre-event webinar to introduce you to our platform
- Regular updates and reminders
Media registration is by invitation only. For a media pass, please contact us.
Terms & Conditions
For the full list of terms and conditions, please click here.
- A request to transfer a registration to a colleague should be made by giving written notice via email. Cleantech Group reserves the right to deny a request for such a substitution, but will not unreasonably do so.
- Cancellation by You:
- Refunds for online/virtual events are not available.
- No Show, the full fee will be applicable
Cancellation by Cleantech Group
- If Cleantech Group chooses to cancel an event, a full refund would be owed except in the case where an event is cancelled, through no fault of Cleantech Group (e.g. a force majeure event like Covid-19).
- In such a force majeure case, our standard terms and conditions do not oblige Cleantech Group to refund. This is a standard and necessary protection across the event industry (particularly aimed at the situation where a very late cancellation is forced upon the host at which point all the time and costs for hosting the event have been expended).
If you have any questions about registration, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.