Save the Date! Registration Will Open in June.
Cleantech Forum North America has a new location in 2024. Join us in San Diego, CA, January 22-24, 2024 for three days of high-quality meetings and deal-making. Learn from each other, and our analysts, about the trends and innovation driving the eco-system forward. Our host city may have changed, but participants can expect the same amazing opportunities for investors, corporates and innovators looking for new partners that the Forum offers year after year.
Registration will be limited to the first 500 people, be sure to register early to secure your spot. Join us in San Diego at the San Diego Mission Bay Resort to meet the right people to fuel your next business opportunity.
The Forum is a great opportunity to connect and learn from the world’s leading authority on cleantech innovation.
- Numerous opportunities over three days to make connections, build your business and meet the right leaders in the sustainable innovation ecosystem—start-ups, scale-ups, investors, corporates, government and more.
- Connect face-to-face and find new opportunities within the North American ecosystem and beyond. Expect quality, in-person deal-making.
- Meet leading innovators including companies in the 2024 Global Cleantech 100.
- Gain insight into the trends and innovations powering a cleaner, cooler world.
Cleantech Forum North America connects the latest generation of start-ups with investors and corporates looking for new partners. From co-investors to GPs and LPs, you’ll meet the partners who can take you in new and exciting directions. We will cap registration at 500 participants.
Find out who attended last time!
Global Cleantech 100
Every year, we unveil a new edition of the Global Cleantech 100 a list of the innovative companies ready to take us from commitment to action in our global struggle to reach net zero. In the report you’ll find the most promising ideas in cleantech – the ones best positioned to help us build a more digitized, de-carbonized and resource-efficient industrial future.
The 2024 Global Cleantech 100 will be released in January 2024. Attendees of the Cleantech Forum North America will have the opportunity to connect with many of the companies on the newly released list at the event.
If you have any questions about Cleantech Forum North America, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
What Do Entrepreneurs Get at a Forum?
Join us in San Diego on 22-24 January and get your start-up or scale-up in front of investors, corporates and other entrepreneurs who can help you take the next step. Whether you want investment, advice or there’s a technology gap you need to fill, you’ll meet the right people.
The application for Innovation Showcases is now open! Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until November 10, or until all presenting spots are allocated.
Benefits of Participating
When you register for Cleantech Forum North America you will:
- Increase your company’s profile by becoming a participant in the Innovation Showcase.
- Gain access to leaders in the field and be introduced to relevant investors/corporates.
- Expand your reach and highlight what your company can do in the virtual exhibition hall.
- Meet like-minded colleagues, including many from the 2024 Global Cleantech 100, a list of innovative companies with the dedication, technologies and business models that make it possible to fight the climate crisis.
- Learn from experts, other innovators, as well as investors, over three days as speakers discuss trends shaping the future of sustainable innovation.
Investors and Corporates
What Do Investors and Corporates Get at a Forum?
Join us in San Diego on 22-24 January to build your network of cleantech leaders and top entrepreneurs. You can take advantage of a research-led agenda that includes presentations from investable companies and experts in the trends shaping the future of sustainable innovation.
The speaker form is now open for nominations and general applications. We appreciate your interest in speaking at our event. We typically receive a fair amount of responses and will not be able to place all applicants on the agenda. We will only contact you if you have been chosen to speak at the event.
Who Will I Meet?
Cleantech Forum North America is the best event to meet innovative and exciting start-ups and find future investments.
Start-ups and scale-ups of all sizes and in different phases of fund raising attend the forum looking for partners who can take them to the next step.
Benefits of Participating
Register for Cleantech Forum North America today to:
- Maximize your opportunities of finding future partners—we even help you by making introductions.
- Hear from top innovators poised to transform the world in our Innovation Showcases and attend the general sessions to learn from sustainable innovation leaders.
- Meet many of the companies from the 2024 Global Cleantech 100, a list of innovative companies with the dedication, technologies and business models that make it possible to fight the climate crisis.
- Build your network, create moments that matter, and connect with colleagues in-person, and on the mobile app.
All Forum events will take place at San Diego Mission Bay Resort.
This year’s venue is conveniently located 10 mins from San Diego International Airport and 15 mins from downtown San Diego. The venue offers guests well-appointed sleeping rooms, modern and flexible meeting space and will be a great location to achieve everyone’s meeting goals with the amazing backdrop of Mission Bay.
Cleantech Group has secured a limited block of sleeping rooms at San Diego Mission Bay Resort at a special rate of $279 USD, plus a $20 nightly resort fee, taxes and local fees for participants.
You can book your stay starting June 19 when the hotel block opens. This rate will be available until December 29, 2023 or until the block sells out (whichever comes first). If the hotel does sell out, we will provide some overflow hotel options for guest to consider. Please refer to the hotel booking site for the cancelation policy for the hotel room.
Cleantech Group is committed to reducing the carbon footprint of our event, being eco-conscious at every turn, and being thoughtful about the impact of our events on the environment.
Here are a few ways we have made this event more sustainable:
- Providing a plant-based menu to reduce carbon footprint
- Replacing single-use plastics with reusable drinkware and cutlery
- Reducing print waste by providing all information through our event app
- Purchasing quality carbon offsets
Some of San Diego Mission Bay Resort’s green practices include:
- Switching plastic bottles to glass bottles in meetings
- Working with the city on compost and waste management
- Repurposing cooking oil for fuel
- Providing digital check-in and digital keys
Explore Mission Bay
Mission Bay is a man-made bay with roughly 2,000 acres of wetland, marsh, and saltwater bay habitat.
- With 19 miles of beaches, Mission Bay is a sanctuary for beach goers. Have a relaxing picnic or play a game of beach volleyball!
- Visit Mission Bay Aquatic Center for water sports experiences – sailing, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, windsurfing and more!
- Runners and cyclists can enjoy 12 miles of paved bayside paths.
Museums & Entertainment
- Balboa Park – An urban park boasting seasonal flowers and Spanish Colonial Revival palaces.
- Belmont Park – A family friendly historical amusement park, with various rides and restaurants.
Sponsorship Increases Your Visibility
Our sponsors and partners benefit from increased visibility, thought leadership, and global networking opportunities. Every sponsorship package is bespoke to make the most of your organization’s goals and increase your overall value.
Interested in sponsoring this event? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities.
For the past three decades, Chubb has provided a wide range of renewable energy, technology, and manufacturing companies with scalable, future focused insurance solutions...Read more
For the past three decades, Chubb has provided a wide range of renewable energy, technology, and manufacturing companies with scalable, future focused insurance solutions. With an integrated worldwide network of branches and affiliates, Chubb’s global expertise, risk engineering, and claims services help Clean Tech companies keep pace with the velocity of changing risks. To learn more about Chubb, please contact your local agent or broker today or learn more at www.chubb.com.
Emerald is a globally recognized venture capital firm building a sustainable future at the crossroads of industry and technology.Read more
Emerald is a globally recognized venture capital firm building a sustainable future at the crossroads of industry and technology. Founded in 2000, it is a pioneer in open innovation, providing multi-national corporations with rich deal flow and insight in the sectors and markets of tomorrow. Emerald has managed and advised assets of over €1 billion from its offices in Zurich, Toronto and Singapore. The firm is dedicated to tackling big challenges in climate change and sustainability via over 500 venture transactions and five third-party investment mandates, including loan guarantees to over 100 start-ups.
Foresight is Canada’s cleantech accelerator. In collaboration with our Helix 5TM collaborators - innovators, industry, investors, government, and academia - Foresight is relentlessly driving cleantech innovation in Canada. Our audacious goal is that Canada be the first G7 country to reach net zero.Read more
Foresight is Canada’s cleantech accelerator. In collaboration with our Helix 5TM collaborators – innovators, industry, investors, government, and academia – Foresight is relentlessly driving cleantech innovation in Canada. Our audacious goal is that Canada be the first G7 country to reach net zero. Our mission is to accelerate the growth and impact of cleantech ecosystems across Canada to achieve deep decarbonization and net zero climate targets through problem-driven innovation.
Since inception in 2013, Foresight has made a meaningful impact in the cleantech innovation ecosystem. We have supported 1000+ ventures in our accelerator programs, 150+ industry partners through our industry programs, and 300+ investor firms through our various access to capital programs. Foresight’s leadership has helped secure $1.44 billion in capital, $419 million revenues, and 7,250+ high-paying jobs for our ventures with an economic impact of over $2+ billion. Our domestic and international engagement includes collaboration with 2,000+ stakeholders, rightsholders, and partners. We have a strong history of strategy, ecosystem mapping, and partnership building that positions Canada as a global leader in cleantech innovation.
Foresight considers that the innovation we promote and accelerate has to answer industry needs. Therefore, we also run Innovation Challenges to ensure this innovation is market driven.
We have run over 52 Innovation Challenges. These challenges have brought more than $31 million in direct funding for innovators and are projected to reduce 68.9Mt CO2e emissions by 2033.
Cleantech San Diego is a member-based business organization that positions the San Diego region as a leader in the cleantech economy by fostering collaborations across the private-public-academic landscape, engaging in advocacy efforts to promote cleantech priorities, supporting energy entrepreneurs through the Southern California Energy Innovation Network, and encouraging more equitable investment across the San Diego region.Read more
Cleantech San Diego is a member-based business organization that positions the San Diego region as a leader in the cleantech economy by fostering collaborations across the private-public-academic landscape, engaging in advocacy efforts to promote cleantech priorities, supporting energy entrepreneurs through the Southern California Energy Innovation Network, and encouraging more equitable investment across the San Diego region. Learn more at cleantechsandiego.org.
July 1 - Dec 1
Dec 2 - Jan 21
Jan 22 - Jan 24
Your Forum Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to all keynotes, general sessions, (non-invite-only) breakout sessions and workshops
- Access to all (non-invite-only) breakfasts, lunches, networking breaks, and receptions.
- Access to the networking area and exhibitor space.
This ticket type is available to individuals who are part of an investment team (e.g. VC, PE, Family Office, etc.) or who work in large corporations (be that in the CVC function or elsewhere). Register for an Investor/Corporate Ticket to connect with all participants in Singapore and benefit from opportunities to set up meetings that will take your plans forward.
You’ll enjoy access to all general sessions, various networking opportunities, as well as appointment-making opportunities on our digital app, plus:
- Facilitated introductions and meetings – to maximize your opportunities of finding future partners, you can ask us to make up to ten introductions.
- Possible speaker or presentation opportunities – the earlier you register, the greater your chances of being included in the agenda.
Innovation Company ticket
This ticket type is available to all start-ups, scale-ups, and entrepreneurs. Register for an Innovator Ticket to connect with all participants in Singapore, plus give your company profile a boost.
You’ll enjoy access to all general sessions, various networking opportunities, as well as appointment-making opportunities on our digital app, plus:
- Brief information on your company is shared with investors/corporates, to help them identify companies of interest and used to make additional introductions.
- Speaker or presentation opportunities– the earlier you register and apply, the greater your chances are of being featured in an Innovation Showcase.
- All innovation companies will have a virtual exhibit on our event app to help all other participants identify, and connect to, innovation companies of interest.
This ticket type is available to all others who are not innovators, investors or at a large industrial corporation. You might be public sector or at a service firm including law firms, advisory firms, consulting firms, etc. Register for a Regular Ticket to connect with all participants in Singapore and benefit from various networking and learning opportunities.
You’ll enjoy access to all general sessions, various networking opportunities, as well as appointment-making opportunities on our digital app.
If you have any questions about what ticket type you qualify for, please contact us. Please note: we will contact you if you register under the incorrect ticket type and a price adjustment will be made.
All discounts are offered via the online registration system unless otherwise agreed by Cleantech Group.
Discounts- please email us for the discount code to use during registration:
- Cleantech Group subscribers: Our subscribers receive $150 off the registration fee.
- For more information about our services and subscription offerings please see here.
- Government/Non-Profit Representatives: We offer a discount rate for government employees and non-profit representatives. For more information about how to receive this special rate, email us with the name of your organization and verification of your government or non-profit status.
- Groups discount: If your organization or company brings three or more participants, we offer special group rates on the going rate ticket prices for Innovator, Investor/Corporate and Regular ticket types. For groups of three, we offer a 15% discount; for groups of 4, we offer a 20% discount; and for groups of 5+, we offer a 25% discount. Contact us for a discount code to use during registration.
Please note that only one discount type/code can be applied against the standard rates published above. Cleantech Group reserves the right to reject any registrations where a double discount has been applied or the individual was not entitled to use a discount code.
Media registration is by invitation only. For a media pass, please contact us.
Terms & Conditions
For the full list of terms and conditions, please click here. Here is a summary of the key provisions:
- A request to transfer a registration (be that for an in person or a digital ticket) to a colleague should be made by giving written notice, anytime up to two working days before the event start date, via email to email@example.com.
- Cleantech Group reserves the right to deny a request for such a substitution, but will not unreasonably do so.
Cancellation by You:
- Participants wishing to cancel their registration must do so in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; Applicable refunds (or future credits) for participant cancellations are outlined as follows:
- Up to 12 weeks before the event date, 100% will be refunded
- Up to 8 weeks before the event date, 80% will be refunded (or 100% can be applied as a credit towards a future Cleantech Group event registration fee to be used within 12 months of the cancellation date)
- Up to four weeks before the event date, 50% will be refunded (or 75% can be applied as a credit to a future Cleantech Group within 12 months of the cancellation date)
- Less than 4 weeks before the event date, no refund will be due (but 50% can be applied as a credit to a future Cleantech Group within 12 months of the cancellation date, so long as notice is given two weeks before the event start date)
- No Show, or No Notice within two weeks of the event start date, no refund of any sort will be applicable
- Changes or Delays to In Person Events:
- All our events are built with the ability to deliver them, even if we have to convert in person experiences to virtual ones.
- If Cleantech Group changes, or delays an event that is either wholly or partially in person, be that due to Covid-19 or some other reason that renders this necessary to ensure the event’s viability and/or participants’ safety, our standard terms and conditions do not oblige Cleantech Group to refund, but to deliver equivalent value. That will be achieved either from a future credit for the full value of what was not delivered (usable within 12 months) or, in the case where an in person event (be that the whole or part of the overall event) is converted to online, the ticket type will be converted and the number of tickets will be increased to deliver equivalent value.
Cancellation by Cleantech Group
- In the unlikely event where Cleantech Group chooses to cancel an event, a full refund would be owed except in the case where an event is cancelled, through no fault of Cleantech Group (e.g. a force majeure event).
- This is a standard and necessary protection across the event industry (particularly aimed at the situation where a very late cancellation is forced upon the organizer/host at which point all the time and costs for hosting the event have been expended).