Cleantech Group is looking to hire a Senior Associate to join our research team to develop sector expertise on innovation and market activity happening in the clean technology sector. The Senior Associate will conduct primary and secondary research on market opportunities emerging from the development of new clean technologies and produce high quality client-ready market research deliverables.
- Develop regular client-ready research deliverables including analysis, perspectives and viewpoints on innovation companies, market opportunities and trends
- Research deliverables include analysis of value chains, business activities, market drivers, challenges, competitive landscapes and profiles of innovative companies
- Communicate and present analysis and deliverables to clients
- Develop subject matter expert on innovation in one of Cleantech Group’s industry coverage areas: energy & power, transportation & logistics, industrial & manufacturing, agriculture & food, materials & chemicals, and resources & environment
- Contribute subject matter expertise to our custom research engagements in collaboration with our consulting team
- Conduct on-going primary research interviews with entrepreneurial companies and other stakeholders across the clean technology ecosystem
- Collaborate with our content marketing manager to develop content for our marketing channels including our blog, speaking engagements, and a broader range of digital communication channels
- Continually expand and manage your network for primary research and to identify potential speakers and participants at Cleantech Group’s events
- Some limited travel may be required
- The Senior Associate will report to the Director of Research
- 3+ years of experience conducting market research, strategy or business consulting or corporate development activities
- 3+ years of experience conducting in primary and secondary research, improving upon research frameworks, and generating novel insights supported by knowledge, facts and research
- Demonstrated understanding about innovation in one or more of Cleantech Group’s industry coverage areas
- Adept at developing high quality market intelligence deliverables
- Experience in delivering tailored client research briefings and integrating client feedback into subsequent research
- Excellent written, PowerPoint and verbal presentation skills
- Fluent English required, additional languages desired to support global primary research
Why work at Cleantech Group
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Providing cutting edge insights on technologies that can make a positive difference to planet and economic growth
- Learning and development actively encouraged
Salary is commensurate with experience. Cleantech Group employees are entitled to a comprehensive set of benefits, including health and dental insurance and 401(k).
At Cleantech Group, we provide research, consulting and events to catalyze opportunities for sustainable growth powered by innovation. We bring clients access to the trends, companies and people shaping the future, and the customized advice and support businesses need to engage external innovation.
Industries are undergoing definitive transitions toward a more digitized, decarbonized and resource-efficient industrial future. At every stage from initial strategy to final deals, our services bring corporate change makers, investors, governments and stakeholders from across the ecosystem, the support they need to thrive in this fast-arriving and uncertain future.
The company was established in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco with a growing international presence based in London. Our parent company, Enovation Partners, is based in Chicago.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleantech Group is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cleantech Group is an equal opportunity employer and insures the promotion of equal opportunity for all persons employed or seeking employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability status.