Cleantech Group is looking to hire analysts to join our research team.
- Conduct on-going secondary research, including identifying new companies, investments and partnerships, and ensuring activity is correctly tracked and uploaded into our online research platform.
- Conduct on-going primary research interviews with entrepreneurial companies and other stakeholders across the clean technology ecosystem
- Develop an understanding about emerging companies, market activity and innovation trends across our 6 coverage sectors: energy & power, transportation & logistics, industrial & manufacturing, agriculture & food, materials & chemicals, and resources & environment
- Contribute to client ready insight publications and client briefings, applying our research frameworks. Our research work includes analysis of market segment value chains, business activities, market drivers, challenges, competitive landscapes and profiling of innovative companies
- Develop unique positions on the drivers, challenges, and market dynamics around innovation in sustainable technologies
- Occasionally contribute to consulting projects
- Develop opinions and insight on a range of clean technology topics
- Collaborate with our content marketing manager to develop content for our marketing channels, including our blog
- Develop your industry network and identify thought leaders and topics to be covered at Cleantech Group’s events
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience
- Strong demonstrated interest in innovation in clean technology
- Ability to synthesize data and insights into clear and concise written messages
- Ability to research effectively, and work toward deadlines
- Desire to develop by giving and receiving feedback to other team members
- Excellent written and PowerPoint skills
- Some limited travel may be required
- Fluent English required, additional languages desired to support global primary research
Why work at Cleantech Group
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Providing cutting edge insights on technologies that can make a positive difference to planet and economic growth
- Learning and development actively encouraged
Salary is commensurate with experience and location.
At Cleantech Group, we provide research, consulting and events to catalyze opportunities for sustainable growth powered by innovation. We bring clients access to the trends, companies and people shaping the future, and the customized advice and support businesses need to engage external innovation. We are a small and global distributed team looking forward to expanding.
Industries are undergoing definitive transitions toward a more digitized, decarbonized and resource-efficient industrial future. At every stage from initial strategy to final deals, our services bring corporate change makers, investors, governments and stakeholders from across the ecosystem, the support they need to thrive in this fast-arriving and uncertain future.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Cleantech Group is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cleantech Group is an equal opportunity employer and insures the promotion of equal opportunity for all persons employed or seeking employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability status.