Location: Remote, North America
Cleantech Group is looking to hire analysts to join our research team.
Location: Remote, North America
- Conduct on-going primary research interviews with entrepreneurial companies and other stakeholders across the clean technology ecosystem. Identifying and completing interviews is a key success factor in this role.
- Conduct on-going secondary research, including identifying new companies, investments and partnerships, and ensuring activity is correctly tracked and uploaded into our online research platform.
- Develop an understanding about emerging companies, market activity and innovation trends across our 6 coverage sectors: energy & power, transportation & logistics, agriculture & food, materials & chemicals, resources & environment and enabling technologies.
- Contribute to client ready insight publications and client briefings, applying our research frameworks. Our research work includes analysis of market segment value chains, business activities, market drivers, challenges, competitive landscapes and profiling of innovative companies
- Develop opinions and insight on a range of clean technology topics
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop content for our marketing channels, including our blog
- Develop your industry network and identify thought leaders and topics to be covered at Cleantech Group’s events
- Contribute to our custom database which tracks emerging start-ups and the investment/acquisitions which are impacting these markets.
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience
- Self-starter, comfortable working independently and efficiently to meet deadline.
- Strong demonstrated interest in innovation in clean technology
- Ability to synthesize data and insights into clear and concise written messages
- Strong communication skills, ability to speak to wide range people and engage in two conversations
- Desire to develop by giving and receiving feedback to other team members
- Excellent written, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Some limited travel may be required
- Fluent English required, additional languages desired to support global primary research
At Cleantech Group, we provide research, consulting and events to catalyze opportunities for sustainable growth powered by innovation. We bring clients access to the trends, companies and people shaping the future, and the customized advice and support businesses need to engage external innovation.
Industries are undergoing definitive transitions toward a more digitized, decarbonized and resource-efficient industrial future. At every stage from initial strategy to final deals, our services bring corporate change makers, investors, governments and stakeholders from across the ecosystem, the support they need to thrive in this fast-arriving and uncertain future.
The company was established in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco with a growing international presence based in London. Our parent company, Enovation Partners, is based in Chicago.
How to Apply
Send us your C.V. and covering letter.
Cleantech Group is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cleantech Group is an equal opportunity employer and ensures the promotion of equal opportunity for all persons employed or seeking employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability status.